Monday 16 November 2009

Existing

It pains me to breath in when you're not breathing the same air,
it worries me to sleep when i know you're not there,
it hurts me to cry when you can't wipe away my tears,
however will i cope until you get here,
i close my eyes and focus on the ache,
I can hear a shattering sound as my heart breaks,
I try to feel your arms around me, or imagine your kiss,
but without memory of your touch, hope does'nt exist,
I try and fall into the song,
and absorb the words into my soul,
but listening without you just feels wrong
and it does'nt bring you close enough,
the song cant make me whole,
I run into the night to leave the pain behind,
but my feet stop running
my body and mind collide,
if i lay here on the ground, still enough to fool them all,
will the angels think i died for love and dutifully send you to my door?
I search for a way of bringing you into my life,
I make up memories of us, past all this strife,
yet reality shows no mercy
and it drags me from my sanctuary,
God, speed him to these open arms
please...show some sympathy

0 comments: